SRP CITY PLOTS ON SALE AT NO COST EMI

SRP CITY PLOTS SALE !!

SRP City- Shree Radha Paavan city is locate on national highway and have all amenties.
Actual site Image

 

SRP CITY is the short form of Shree Radha Paavan City (Vrindavan NH-2). Residential and commercial plots are available in SRP CITY  at low rates and on no cost Emi. Emi’s are less than smartphone you use,and the rent you give to the landlord.sale of plots in srp city. Buy plots at low rates and free site visit. and 3-5 lakhs insurance free

Srp city is giving free Health Insurance for Rs 3 lakhs To 5 lakhs on each and every booking. And also provide free pick up and drop service to site.

Company provides

  • 2 Main Gates
  • 24*7 water , electricity supply
  • Roads
  • Park
  • Community Center
  • Public Utility Center
  • Shoping Complex
  • 24*7 security by cctv camera and security guards on both gates

Location For Srp City

 Location of srp city is just adjacent to Delhi Mathura National Highway 2. Location Map for srp city.

Srp city is located on the Delhi Mathura National Highway opposite to sanskriti university. It is very near to Chhata village and Chhata Railway station. Vrindavan and Barsana is only 15-20 mins drive from here. Mathura is 30mins from here. Shani dham Mandir and Radha Rani Mandir is only 20-25 min from this site. semari chownk only 5 mins drive.Famous Dhaba and foos market is very near to this site.

actual site images and near by attractions of srp city and why anyone should invest in srp city .

 

 

Famous temples are very near like

  • Prem Mandir
  • Chandrodhaya Mandir
  • Banke Bihari Temple
  • Rangili Mahal
  • Kripalu Ji Maharaj Temple
  • Radha Rani Temple

Payment Plan

No cost EMI's as well as discount options are available for srp city.

25%

If the customer pays 25 % of total amount, the buyer receives an allotment letter from the company. And the rest of amount that is 75% will be given in 40 EMI’s with 0% of Interest. Which means the EMI’s are No cost Emi

50%

If the customer pays 50 % of total amount, the buyer receives Registry plus possession and will be able to build his home. And the rest of the amount will be paid in 30 No Cost EMI’s.

100%

If the customer pays 100 % of total amount Registry , Possession and a little bit  more discount will be provided on table bargaining.

Free Health Insurance With Every Booking of Plot In srp city.

srp city is providing free health insurance with booking of every plot

 

With every booking of plot in srp city the company is providing free health insurance of Rs. 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs. The insurance will be done for the name on the registry to be done. Only one person per booking is eligible for free health insurance scheme.

Videos for srp city.

Actual Site Images 

srp city located on NH 2 srp city is the Best location property in Vrindavan shree radha paavan city on national highway srp city is the Best location property in Vrindavan shree radha paavan city on national highway srp city is the new and Best location property in Vrindavan shree radha paavan city on national highway the new way of living. Living in srp the new Best location property in Vrindavan shree radha paavan city on national highway srp city is the new and well located and Best location property in Vrindavan shree radha paavan city on national highway Property in vrindavan is available in SRP City and in Shree Radhey Vatika at 84kos.com Buy Plots New Srp City which is Best location property in Vrindavan shree radha paavan city on national highway The new srp city is the Best location property in Vrindavan shree radha paavan city on national highway

 

Map for Srp 

Project Map 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *