Srp City Plot Sale On National Highway 2

SRP CITY (VRINDAVAN)

srp city a beautiful residential area to live in or to invest in. It is the best to invest in buying property in srp city.
actual site image for srp city

New project launched by SRP Homes & Farms Pvt.Ltd named as SRP CITY which is being marketed by 84kos.com . SRP City is located on National Highway 2 and  have different sizes of plots like 66.66 sq yrds , 80 sq yrds , 160 sq yrds right now. The rate of plots in srp city is very low and payment can be done in no cost emi’s which makes it eaiser for buyer to buy plots.

Why to invest in srp city ?

Srp city is a new project and located on Delhi to Mathura National Highway thats why development is on its speed which will surely boost up the rates of plots in this area which means it is the best time to invest here. The appreciation is assumed to be very good in the area beacuse the site is located on National Highway 2.

Coming to spiritual background Mathura Vrindavan is one of the  place where Lord Krishna lived in childhood place and it is belived that Shri Krishna comes on Land on day of Kartik poornima. And this factor is more than enough to invest here from the side of spirituality.

Other factors like education and connectivity is also perfect at this location, because srp city have four high degree colleges and one school near by area of five hundred meters. And for connectivity chhata railway station is approx one kilometer from the site.

Temples near SRP CITY

All famous temples like

  • Radha Rani Temple
  • Prem Mandir
  • Chandrodaya Mandir 
  • Banke Bihari Temple
  • Iskcon Temple

and all other famous temples are located with in 15-20 min drive from this site.

Srp city is surrounded by different temple like prem mandir Near by Temple from srp city Radha Radman ji came in the form of saligram shila which was found by gopal bhatta in Nepal in kali gandak river. Near by temple of SRP City Gopeshwar mahadev temple located in the property in vrindavan , which is very famous for lord shiva Srp city is surrounded by different temple like prem mandir , Radha rani temple Srp city is surrounded by different temple like prem mandir , radha rani temple srp city is very close to property in mathura and vrindavan attaining high rate. and now PVC Led will be placed in property of mathura and vrindavan iskcon temple is very close to SRP city Srp city is surrounded by different temple like prem mandir , mathura vrindavan temples

How To Connect

Interested Person can contact in many ways

  1. call @+91-9212555297
    +91-9212555126
    +91-9212555936
    +91-9212555177
    +91-9212555937

     

  2. Mail @ 84kos.com@gmail.com
  3. visit office @ 3779-1st floor main road Tri Nagar near Kanhiya Nagar Metro (2 mins walking distance from metro)
EMI Options For Buying Plots  In SRP City

25% Of Total Payment

The Buyer can book a plot at 25% of the total amount and the left amount can be converted in 40 easy no cost emi. On payment of 25% of total amount an  allotment letter will be issued to the person that this plot belongs to this particular owner and after completion of 50% of payment Registry and Possesion can be taken and construction can be started.

50% Of Total Payment 

If the interested person want to pay 50% of amount of total payment , Registry and possesion will be given and it is the choice of owner if he/she wants to starts the construction on the plot. The left amount can be easily converted in 30 EMI’s

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *